In case you have lost track of the days, I am here to tell you that Father’s Day is around the corner! Gotta get those orders in now so his gifts will get here in time! Stores may be starting to open but the shelves are looking pretty empty. I’ve rounded up some fun and popular ideas you can buy from the comfort of your pajamas- since that’s all we wear now anyway!
This post contains affliate links
- Bottle and CanKeepers– These keep your drink cold and discreet (psst….great for the grown ups when trick-or-treating!). This link will save you 15% on your first order.
- Ax- My husband says he needs an ax. Maybe it’s a man thing. Whatever his reasoning, I said I’d include it. Maybe your husband needs one too?
- Book, You Are Worth It– My husband isn’t a big reader but this book really caught his attention. He says great for young men, on up.
- Dynatrap 1/2 Acre Pole Mount Insect and Mosquito Trap- I’m disappointed how much the price has gone up since we bought ours, but let me tell you, this works. And it doesn’t “zap” the bugs so it isn’t noisy or smelly. Super easy to clean too. (Word of caution- if you let ladybugs out in your yard for aphid control, you may find some in here. 🙁 Learn from my mistake and unplug it for a few days after you release them.)
- ZAP IT! Bug Zapper- Prefer a more hands on approach to killing bugs? It’s a two pack so junior can get in on the fun(?).
- American flag- If you don’t have a flag in front of your house, now is the time.
- Ice chest backpack- This is like the one we have and we LOVE it. But it’s pricey so I’m linking a smaller one made by the same company. This works brilliantly as a carry-on when flying and then doubles as your ice chest on vacation. We used this in Hawaii and on our last cruise. Perfect for any summer gathering, day at the lake, etc. where you want your snacks and beverages to stay cold. We’ve had ours for three years and it’s held up great!
- Folding rocking chair– We love this chair! Camping, soccer games, and for now — front yard hangouts — this chair is a keeper!
- Bubs collagen protein and MCT oil powder- This is our go-to brand for collagen protein and MCT oil. Why collagen? Because these aging bodies are getting creaky and pops needs some help with recovery after working out. Why MCT oil powder? Clean, quick energy, curbs cravings, supports gut health. Try it to see for yourself.
- Portable bluetooth speaker- These are so nice for outdoor gatherings, yard work, bike rides, camping, etc. Choose a waterproof one — you won’t regret it.
- Kan Jam- Outdoor games are fun for the family and keep your kids off their screens. This is one of our favorites but corn hole is a definite classic too! Check out this Coors Light set for the beer lover in your life!
Don’t miss another Balancing the Busy blog post. Sign up to receive emails when new blogs are posted by entering your email on the right hand side of the page. Your email will NEVER be used for other purposes beyond blog updates. Promise! There is new and exclusive content on my Facebook and Instagram, so let’s be friends!
Thanks for joining me! I love balancing the busy with you!