I’ve been a Stitch Fix customer for years, but not being able to get out to shop for clothes lately has made them more special than ever. My style, delivered to my door. I send back what I don’t want. So easy! Here’s why I love Stitch Fix.
If you just came for the coupon, here is the code to get $25 off your first order! https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/jenesparza?sod=w&som=c
Why I choose Stitch Fix
- Customer service- I have had a few issues of size and craftsmanship. Stitch Fix is prompt and extremely generous. This alone keeps me loyal. No need to try another subscription service when I am treated this well here!
- Cost- you can be as frugal or indulgent as they want. The clothes I buy are comparable to prices in a department store. Plus if I keep all 5 items I get 25% off the total.
- The surprise factor- As a mom, a wife and nonprofit employee I am constantly doing for others. It is such a treat to have someone take time to look at my Pinterest boards and shop for me. This is a super plus if you don’t like shopping or don’t have the time for it.
- The stylists- This wasn’t always the case but this last year I have had the best stylist. She truly personalizes what I ask for.
- Quality- I have discovered some of my favorite brands through using Stitch Fix. Hello Just Black and Daniel Rainn.
- No risk- I pay a flat fee for styling for the whole year. Which means I can order whenever I would like with no risk. I can send it all back at no cost. If you pay per fix for styling, the cost gets taken off your total. So as long as you keep something, it’s still a free service.
I could continue for days with stories customer service wows. But try it for yourself and tell me what you think! With the coupon code there really is no risk!